Chairman of the Board
- Current CEO Founder, Cure Pharmaceutical.
- Former President and CEO of InnoZen Inc.
CEO, Gel Tech LLC, CEO of Bio Delivery Technologies Inc.
- Lead in development of several drug delivery technologies and commercial brand extensions including ChlorasepticTM, SuppressTM, as well as PediastripTM.
- B.S. degree in Biological Life Sciences; Masters Certificate in Applied Project Management; Master’s in Public Health; Doctorate in Public Health in infectious diseases; Masters in Wellness; Masters in Sustainability studies at the University of Cambridge.
- Current President Cure Pharmaceutical.
- Former COO of pharmaceutical testing environment software and technology solutions company.
- CEO of telehealth Pharmacy & Marketplace company. Managing Director at life sciences consultancy.
- President, North American Operations, leading commercial initiatives for generic, specialty and branded pharmaceuticals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, University of Michigan. Masters in Business Administration, New York University Stern School of Business.
Chief Business Officer
- Social entrepreneur with over 30 years of experience in Business Development, producing partnerships for hospitality, entertainment and health/wellness businesses around the globe.
- BrainTap Technologies: https://braintap.com
International Business Development & Strategic Alliances to “Bettering a Billion Brains”.
- Majid al Futtaim https://www.majidalfuttaim.com/en
– Middle East Business Development/Original Conceptions
– Worked directly with Mr. Majid to develop original ideas to drive customers into their multiple Middle East Malls.
- Al Hokair Group, KSA https://www.alhokair.com/
– Global Business Development/New Concepts
– Worked with Michele Al Hokair creating new concepts for the largest entertainment group in the Middle East.
Chief Operating Officer
- Expertise in managing teams and operations in the Industrial, Health / Science and Entertainment sectors-
- Cofounder of Altered Labs commercializing the HydroGas and RLS into various verticals and markets.
- General Manager at SuperFlight, the first commercial outdoor wind tunnel in the US. Overseeing construction of the wind tunnel to setting up operations with a dedicated team.
- Project manager for Biostem Technologies overseeing
studies and business development.
Verd Gigi, PhD
Chief Technical Officer
- PhD in Immunology from the University of Pennsylvania
– Investigated immunotherapy, stem cell and DNA repair mechanisms
- BSc. in Bio-Medical sciences from Tel-Aviv University in Israel
- Former Project Leader with the Boston Consulting Group
- Led and supported a variety of projects at global biopharma and medtech companies with a focus on corporate and network strategy, operations, marketing and post-merger integration initiatives
Francisco Cidral, PhD
Chief Scientific Officer
- N.D. with a Masters and a Ph.D in Neuroscience. Post-doctorate in Health Sciences.
- Specialized in Integrative Therapies and Neurobiology of Pain and Inflammation.
- Professor of Neurophysiology and Integrative Therapies.
- CEO & Senior scientific researcher of Scientifica Consulting for the past 10 years.